GETTING SET UP
Welcome in, get comfortable, and grab a cuppa tea. You’re almost ready for class! This guide is here to help you have the best experience possible.
How can I sign into class?
- Download the ZOOM (Zoom Cloud Meeting) app on your iPhone/iPad, Android device or computer.
- When you’ve subscribed to a class, you’ll recieve confirmation with an access link. By clicking this, you’ll be led into the app for the live-stream video. If you have trouble finding the link, click on the class in the online schedule and it will also appear there.
You can choose to already keep your audio and video off from the start or keep on. After we get settled in, the teacher will put everyone on mute so the noise in your space will not be heard. If you ever need anything during class, you can simply type in the chat box or unmute yourself.
What should I prepare?
This is your sacred time for you. While the minumum needed is a mat (or towel if you don’t have access to one), you can also choose to create a more supported environment with the following:
- a comfortable space where you will not be distracted
- yoga mat, towel, and any other props that you find useful (blanket, blocks, strap, etc)
- speaker or device to play music
- light a candle, put a few drops of essential oil on the wrists & neck, or anything that helps you to feel at ease
Will there be music during class?
In order to optimize the sound quality of the class, music will not be played from the teachers space. However we’ve prepared special playlists for you to use at your own preference.
Click Here for Power Flow (90-min)
Click Here for Flow & Restore (90-min)
Click Here for Power Flow (60-min)
Click Here for Slow Flow + Restore (90-min)
You can also find loads of other curated class playlists HERE.
How far in advance can I access the class?
Feel free to enter into the class anytime 10-minutes beforehand. You’ll be placed in a virtual waiting room until the teacher goes live.
Who should I contact if I'm having trouble?
Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any support.
What is the cancellation policy?
The cancellation policy for online classes is 2-hours prior to class.
Please find answers to other questions in our FAQ.
How to use ZOOM
Below are some basic tutorials on how to use Zoom.
Spotlight the Teacher
This feature allows you to make the teacher the main screen and mutes all other attendees of the class.
This allows you to see everyone in class on one screen or switch to viewing only one person at a time.
Make the teacher your full screen
When in Full Screen mode instead of Gallery View (where you can see everyone in class in equal size), you can minimize the top bar of all attendees by clicking the minus sign and keep the teacher as your full screen.
This feature allows you to pin the teacher as the main screen and not changed regardless of who is speaking.